12 December 2007

'know thyself'

Socrates was right on. The developers of Strength's Finder [https://www.strengthsfinder.com/] contend that we should improve upon our strengths rather than our weaknesses. Casey and I took this test a few years ago. I recently took it again only to discover that my top five strengths were all different! After talking with those closest to me, I feel that these are a much better representation. I've been through many life changes and it only makes sense that these would become more and more clear. Here they are. If you've taken the test, you probably have a good idea of what these mean. If not, take it! It's $20 to buy a book with a code, but I think it aids in the process of knowing thyself...

Casey's : Responsibility, Consistency, Belief, Relator, Achiever
Jackie's : Analytical, Connectedness, Intellection, Deliberative, Maximizer

jc

No comments: